||Rates / Telephone Bookings / More Info
The building was first built at the beginning of the 16th century. In 1853, it underwent a major renovation by the famous architect, Fuin. In designing the facade, he took inspiration from the Procuratie Vecchie of Piazza San Marco. The result is amazingly elegant and stylish. With its balance of marble and iron, it retains the charm of the Liberty style. The building covers about 750 square meters. It features 25 rooms with views on four floors *with an elevator*.